Psalms 133: 1-3 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the Lord commanded the blessing— Life forevermore.
This is one of my personal favorite Psalms, as it deals with unity; which every ministry, home and business needs to fulfill their purpose and divine destiny. Note these 10 priorities.
- Behold: Unity is important.
- Good and pleasant: it’s prosperous and brings delight.
- Dwell together: it’s practical and attainable with one another.
- Precious oil: it’s valuable and rare.
- Coming down the beard, even Aaron’s beard: it begins in leadership.
- Coming down upon the edge of his robes: it impacts the entire body.
- Like the dew of Hermon: it’s refreshing.
- Upon the mountains of Zion: it covers all the fellowship.
- For there the Lord commanded the blessing: He comes and commands the blessing.
- Life forever: the blessing of God is eternal.
Purpose to walk in unity in your marriage, home, church, work/school or neighborhood and see the blessing of Almighty God!